HOW IT WORKS
Bring it in!
Check the following list of helpful ideas to get the most out of consigning at Nice As New. Click here for Intake Schedules or Store Policy.
Please Note: Intake hours are different from store hours. We accept small consignments, up to 15 items of intake(without an appointment) on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 10:00AM until 5:30PM; Saturday from 10:00AM until 2:00PM and Sunday from 11:00AM until 2:00PM. For other times, or for larger quantities of items, please call to schedule an appointment.
What do I do now?
No appointment is needed if you bring in 15 items of clothing or less during regular intake hours. Walk-ins are welcome up to twice each week per consignee. We will be happy to make an appointment if you have more than 15 items, furniture or are traveling a long distance. Appointments need to be scheduled well in advance, generally we are scheduling at least one month out.
- Clean out those closets! Search your home for items you no longer use or don't wear anymore!
- Sort out any items with holes, stains, broken zippers or other defects. (Our customers are very careful shoppers, they will notice any defects and so will our consignment specialists!)
- Stevens Point Consignees are asked to launder all clothing and fold it neatly in boxes to avoid wrinkling and soiling.
- Wausau Consignees are asked to launder all clothing and bring them in on hangers whenever possible. Hangers are available at our store in Rib Mountain free of charge.
- Bring your gently used clothing and household decor to Nice As New stores in Wausau or Stevens Point during regular intake hours.
While you check out our ever changing selections of clothing and household items, a consignment intake specialist will check your items based on style, brand, condition, quality and other criteria.
Nice As New reserves the right to refuse any items which we feel will not sell in our stores, or would be considered unsuitable for any reason. Nice As New reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. We cannot guarantee the sale of any items. Nice As New reserves the right to remove items from our store that are found to be defective or are unsuitable for sale. Items brought in at the end of a selling season may not get as much time to sell.