Currently we are accepting: Back To School
- Graphic Tees
- Long Sleeved Tops
- Lightweight Cardigans and Sweaters
- Lightweight Jackets
- Athletic Wear
- Athletic Shoes
- Backpacks and Supplies
Year Round: Casual Clothing: Jeans, Sweat Shirts and other casual clothing. We also accept purses, jewelry, perfume/fragrances, home decor, books, DVD’s, linens, luggage and other non seasonal items year round.
Snow-pants, Ice skates and Ugly Christmas Sweaters are all accepted year round.
Please make an appointment if you have more than 15 items or Large Furniture items. Intake by appointment Monday through Friday.
The following is a list of Items that we do not accept for resale:
1) No Infant Car-seats
2) No Phones
3) No Knives or sharp objects (Unless boxed and Brand New for Safety)
4) No Little Nick-Knacks (High End Collectibles such as Hummel’s are not included in this)
5) No Vinyl or Plastic Belts
6) No Electric Razors (unless brand new)
7) No Breast Milk Pumps
8) No Books Older than 10 years old. (Certain Classics, limited editions…etc…may be allowed)
9) No Silhouette, Harlequin Romance Novels
10) No Self Help Books
11) No exercise equipment
12) No Wedding Gowns, No Bridesmaids Gowns (We are very selective about Mother of the Bride Dresses)
13) No dried flower arrangements
14) No Foot Massagers
15) No Porcelain Dolls
16) No Printers, No CRT”s and No Component Stereo equipment, No Fax Machines
17) We do not accept items with pet hair on them: ie…pet hair in shoes or clinging to sweaters.
18) No open Puzzles
19) By Law We cannot accept any item for a child that has been recalled by the Manufacturer or CPSC (We check!)
20) No Lace Curtains